Thursday, May 17, 2007

uh...yeah...

Today my youngest sister Alex posed as a model for my Digital Media final project. I thought I would post up one of the potential photos just because it is SO hilarious! I laugh each time I see this thing and that's pretty bad when you're sitting in a classroom full of quietly-working students! (for those of you wondering, "didn't he already graduate?"...yep, I did, but I'm taking some digital media classes to sharpen my skills in Photoshop and Illustrator). Feel free to save the pic as your desktop background or simply blackmail Alex with it =P




2 comments:

Ancelyna said...

I'd quite like to blackmail her but a) I do not know her, and
b) there are far too many similar shots of me...

Anyways, moving on to you, my dear friend. YOU ARE SUCH A GEEK! Who graduates and goes back to school to "brush up"???? G O S H !!!

oh, and where is our wedding present you claimed to be compiling a while ago...

Brentalones said...

Hey..you can't brush up on skills you don't have ;-) And uh, the wedding present...yeah, I need to send that...but "they" say wedding gifts can come within one year of the ceremony =P Keep your pinecones in your pants, it will be there soon!