Saturday, December 29, 2007

Calendar

Recently, I've been able to use some of my Illustrator skills at work! Below are some samples of images I made for a calendar for our Controller's Group. The theme of the calendar is process improvements, which is headed up by a team called The Idea Mine. One of their logos is a light bulb, which was something they wanted as a key theme. Randomly, the light bulb evolved into a family of light bulbs. Below are my favorites from the calendar...

January


February



March


April


May


June



August

October


November


December

2 comments:

Ancelyna said...

I don't think I have ever seen the word "idea" mentioned so many times on one blog entry. But nevertheless, here is a good idea:

Happy Birthday!

You're even older now! HAhaHHAAA! You are turning 30 very soon! :D Isn't that special! Special-special! Yes!

Good.

Ok, I shall go now.

Bye!

Hope you'll have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brentski. Nice piece of ideas you got there. Miss you. - Karlaski